I am so thrilled to be nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by meetmeinnevada. Thank you so much
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to them.
How my blog Started
Living and Learning was started when I felt so fade up with relationships. Too much heartbreaks. One day you hoping for sunshine and rainbows but it’s storms and hurricanes. I know it’s not meant to be perfect. So I thought I needed this community and sometimes it needed me. Share my thoughts and feelings and receive encouragement.
Advice to New Bloggers:
- Connect with the other bloggers. Take time to read their posts and give a conversation where need be. No blogger will give your blog time, if you do not give time on theirs.
- Post frequently. If your blog is dormant, you will easily be forgotten. My stats drop when I don’t post.
- Fill in the ABOUT page on your blog. I honestly, have to go read that page first before I peruse through your blog posts. It gives the bloggers what to expect on your blog.
My nominees (If you don’t do awards – it’s okay! I just love your blog!)