I am so thrilled to be nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by meetmeinnevada. Thank you so much
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to them.
How my blog Started
Living and Learning was started when I felt so fade up with relationships. Too much heartbreaks. One day you hoping for sunshine and rainbows but it’s storms and hurricanes. I know it’s not meant to be perfect. So I thought I needed this community and sometimes it needed me. Share my thoughts and feelings and receive encouragement.
Advice to New Bloggers:
- Connect with the other bloggers. Take time to read their posts and give a conversation where need be. No blogger will give your blog time, if you do not give time on theirs.
- Post frequently. If your blog is dormant, you will easily be forgotten. My stats drop when I don’t post.
- Fill in the ABOUT page on your blog. I honestly, have to go read that page first before I peruse through your blog posts. It gives the bloggers what to expect on your blog.
My nominees (If you don’t do awards – it’s okay! I just love your blog!)
My second award in one day. Thank you Nevada for nominating me. Please pop at Nevada’s blog. She talks of her journey in life; thoughts, life and her feelings. Check it out and discover what an amazing blogger she is.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- Am not into ‘Hip Hop’ and crazy loud music. I prefer classic songs; whitney, backstreet boys, westlife, R Kelly…..the oldies!
- I have four tattoos; on my neck, my shoulder, on my wrist and my left arm.
- I also have multiple of piercings; my belly button, my nose, several on my ears and a tongue rings. But am not a wild child.
- I tried modelling but I failed. Plus my parents were not supporting me in that section. They wanted a doctor, lawyer or a president…..syke! which am not.
- Am 5’7 that’s why I don’t do heels.
- I tend to get very confident about myself.
- Am very romantic. At least that’s what I have been told by the past ones and the present one.
BLOGS I NOMINATE:
Just a small town girl
I am aware not all the bloggers would like accept this award but I’m nominating you anyways in appreciation for your hard work and I love your blogs. I would love to nominate the whole blogging community and hopefully I would get there soon. Thank you for your support, comments, likes, shares and follows.
Thank you Nevada.
This is my first Award and am overjoyed that BEXoxoBlog nominated me. This awards makes me feel that someone out there appreciates my words and my stories.
BEXoxo Blog is about her life, her stories and her thoughts. This are the kind of blogs I follow because I write about the same; words, thoughts and snap chats of life; my stories & my experiences in relationships whether it ended good or bad; the hook ups, the cheating, the sex……the list goes on!
I also have a section with ‘short stories’ where I write my imaginative creation. At first I started writing about my past which was good to share but with time, I create my own play in my head and share.
I also have a ‘my picks session’ where I enjoy sharing anything outside relationships.
Thank you BEXoxo for this amazing award. Kindly peep at her blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 10 questions to answer.
- Are you a coffee drinker or tea drinker? According to a myth I heard and my parents have mentioned this, my tribe, ‘Luhya’ we enjoy tea very much. So with that, am a heavy tea drinker.
- Where is one place in the world that you want to visit? First of all, I have never traveled outside my own country. So sad! But if I was to, it would be DUBAI! The list is long though but since you asked for one place, there it is.
- What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done? Went to Ngong Hills with friends and made sure we got to the top of the last hill and we were tipsy. HAHA!
- What has been your favorite vacation destination and why? Last December when I travelled ‘Nakuru and Eldoret’ like I said I have never been outside my own country, so these are cities within Kenya. It was my favorite vacation because I did not travel with family but with friends. Spending Christmas with another family was different and more fun. Sorry Family if you reading this!
- Do you believe in love at first sight? I wrote about this Question and what I said was, I believe in love at first sight. NOT JUST VISUAL BUT WITH SOME CONVERSATION…LOVE AT FIRST MEET MIGHT BE MORE ACCURATE.
- What’s your favorite movie? If ‘Vampire Diaries and The Originals’ were movies, then I would pick those ones but I would go with, ‘The Twilight Saga’. I enjoy the fantasy kind of movies and series.
- Do you collect anything? In my country we have a 40/= coin, very unique and hard to find. So, I created a home bank where I drop every 40/= coin I collect. And right now, I think I have a fortune with that. Maybe!
- What is something that you are looking forward to at this very moment? Am looking forward for Christmas Holiday. Hoping to travel, outside my country. Fingers-crossed!
- Out of your posts, which one is your favorite? Why? My favorite post would be Don’t Become The Person That Hurt You. Reason; If you allow your past wounds to move on with you into another relationship, you will never experience love. This was the toughest lesson I ever learned in my life.
- What is one of your pet peeves? Poor customer service. Oh my! I don’t have that kind of patience.
I just throwed in some names. I’m sorry if I have forgotten some of you. Especially those who are loyal in liking and commenting on my posts. You all really mean a lot to me.
Questions for Nominees
- What do you prefer; Shopping or reading a book?
- Did you ever sing karaoke in public?
- You’ve won 1 million US-Dollars but can’t keep it for yourself – what would you do with it instead?
- If time-travels were possible where -oops! when would you travel; future or the past?
- What brings sunshine into your life? (apart from the sun, of course)
- What kind of super-power would you like to have? (like invincibility, telepathy, flying e.t.c
- Do you watch documentaries?
- If you could start your own business – what would it be?
- How do you handle a stressful day?
- Who is your dream dinner party guest (whether they are still alive or not?)
Bonus Question; What is your message to the world?
I look forward to reading your answers, though you are under no obligation to accept the award. But I would appreciate it if you do as I have greatly enjoyed your support this blogging journey.
Thank you again very much BEXoxo for the nomination.